No products were found matching your selection.
Parquet is very natural-looking wood flooring. It is made by pressing tree bark into a wood flooring-like product, which is then sanded and finished to a high gloss. Parquet flooring is a great choice if you are doing a total renovation of your kitchen or bathroom, or just adding some new flooring to an existing area of your home. It can be installed over an existing floor or directly on concrete.
We Are Your Trusted UK Supplier for Parquet Flooring
Wood Floors Direct is a leading supplier of parquet wood flooring in Brighton and offers a wide selection of floors, from solid species to exotic wood flooring veneers.
Our parquet flooring is available in solid wood or engineered wood-plastic composite slabs, strips, planks and tiles suitable for installation on both residential projects as well as commercial environments.
Whether you are looking to renovate your living space or create a new look, parquet wood flooring is an excellent choice. Add warmth and timeless style to your decor with the classic look of wide-plank wood flooring.
These durable hardwood floors will withstand busy home life for years to come. Parquet wood flooring gives you all of the beauty and design benefits of solid hardwood flooring at a much more economical price point.
Clean, simple living is made easy with this versatile parquet wood floor. The flooring is 2-1/4″ thick and provides a luxurious look for your home
Parquet wood flooring comes in a wide range of widths, colours and species, Which adds a natural touch to any room. Crafted in an embossed wood style, the planks combine for a chic and classic look.
This flooring is made from 100% hardwood and comes with a 15-year warranty. They are super sturdy and include everything you need for a quick installation!
For Residential Use
A quality parquet flooring designed for residential use. It is made up of laminated layers, which gives it strength and durability while retaining the natural wood look.
Parquet floors are ideal for use in residential interiors and are great for a multitude of spaces. They are generally solid hardwood, which is typically engineered or laminated to create the illusion of wood.
They can be any width or length, although they are normally limited to the standard 8 feet wide for a residential installation. This means that they cannot be used in hallways or where an 8-foot wide product is not required
A sealant layer is added at the end to avoid staining and preserve the natural wood effect. This product is resistant to stains and moisture from daily wear and tear or accidental spills.
For Commercial Use
Commercial grade parquet flooring, engineered to work under the most demanding traffic conditions. Through a unique process that combines solid wood and laminated layers, Parquet wood floors provide a natural-looking, durable and easy-to-clean surface for any environment.
Parquet flooring is the ideal choice for your professional establishments. Made of high-quality E1 grade beechwood, the fine-grained surfaces provide timeless elegance and both aesthetics and durability suitable for all types of commercial use. The soft grains are highly resistant to water, oils, heavy-duty cleaners and foot traffic.
- Durable and Long Lasting
- Easy to Clean and Maintain
- Easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
- Great for high foot traffics
- Resistant to wear and scratches
- Resistant to moisture
- Beautiful appearance and elegant style
- Oak Oakwood provides a beautiful soft glow. Darker in colour than hardwood flooring, oak wood offers the same protection against moisture and mildew. Our oak hardwood flooring is built to last, with a unique split finish design to add depth. Engineered oak floors are ideal for high traffic areas since they are extremely sturdy and extra durable. Designed to last a lifetime, oak board floors are built with an attractive low-gloss finish that enhances the rich natural grain of the wood.
- Walnut Walnut flooring creates the quintessential natural look. Walnut is crafted from fine, hardwood stock to become an elegant floor that emulates the unique grain, texture and range in colours that only solid wood can produce. This hardwood is the perfect choice for areas in your home that get a lot of traffic. With its classic look, walnut is easy to care for and resist stains better than other floors.
- Chestnut The beautifully crafted nature of chestnut wood creates a look that is both classic and exotic. The hand-scraped finish of this wood floor type naturally distressed with time to create a relaxed, well-worn appearance. Chestnut is one of the most popular types of flooring for homes today. Due to its unique appearance, it has become a popular favourite among homeowners and designers alike. Giving you the durability that you deserve.
- Maple Maple is a rich and warm-toned wood, characterized by its reddish-brown colour. It provides a natural flooring option that adds beautiful character to any room in your home. Each plank is carefully hand finished with today’s water- and stain-resistant finish. These floors are understated, yet elegant.
- Ash It’s hardwood with a unique grain pattern, making it perfect for adding a special character to any room. Each plank has been expertly crafted from the wood, and sized to fit perfectly into any room without leaving gaps or unsightly corner cuts. Ash has a low sheen sanded surface which gives the wood a mellow feel. It features trendy stained and wax finish tones to make your floors pop. The understated colour variation draws out the grain while providing a neutral background for versatile designs.
- Cherry A classic cherry wood floor offers warmth and elegance in your room. This hardwood is known for its gorgeous colour, tight straight-grained consistency, and oil-based stains that accentuate the natural grain patterns of the wood. With a UV lacquer finish to protect it from the elements.
- Waxed Waxed finishes for parquet flooring have a deep penetration treatment that permanently bonds to the wood. This way you can be sure that your floors are being properly protected and cared for.
- Lacquered This lacquered finish is developed to coat and enhance the wood-like texture of parquet flooring while protecting its surface from dirt or stain. The UV protection and water repellent treatment provide extra resistance against mould and mildew.
- Oiled Oil-rubbed parquet is a luxury floor finish that looks like hardwood at a great value and restores the classic look to your home. This elm oil-rubbed has a true oiled finish for the warm and distinctive look of wood grain, while the pigment-rich acrylic enamel will wear better than other finishes. Oiled finish reduces unwanted reflection, it provides a perfect surface for low-maintenance areas such as kitchens, conservatories and hallways.
- Matt A matt finish especially has a level of abrasion resistance that enhances the natural beauty of your floor. It hides scuffs and scratches by reducing light reflection on floors. It is perfect for parquet and other hardwood floors where gloss is not desired..
The Herringbone is meant to resemble the look of unfinished maple hardwood, while still being durable.
The herringbone pattern is scratch-resistant and easy to clean, so there is no need for a separate floor covering in your space. It features a light grey colour that will blend well with any kitchen design.
Chevron design brings an elegant touch to any bedroom. The durable hardwood construction and handsome chevron pattern are colour-matched to complement any decor.
It is in colour tones that are clean and modern, but also warm at the same time. A Chevron pattern that will make a chic and sophisticated statement in any room.
- Dark brown
- Engineered Parquet Flooring
Engineered parquet floor creates a modern and sophisticated look for your home that is second-to-none, and boasts an environmentally friendly process with no added chemicals or glues.
It features a specially finished oak layer and a solid wood core that adds strength and durability. Engineered parquet is incredibly resilient, making it ideal for high-traffic areas.
And because of its engineered design, it is much easier to install than traditional parquet flooring, creating an affordable option that’s easy on your wallet and on your time. They’re also formaldehyde-free, can be installed in all rooms of the home and can withstand cold or warm conditions
- Easy to maintain
- Quick to install
- Easy to install
- Water resistance
- Good for high traffic areas
Solid Hardwood Parquet Flooring
Our Solid Wood Parquet is a classic hardwood flooring with rustic knots and streaks. It has the character of a traditional aspect in a timeless expression that will never go out of style.
Made from 100% solid wood, this parquet is made up of blocks that are glued together under high pressure and heat to create a single solid piece. The extremely tight horizontal and vertical grain structure gives it its unique homogeneous flexibility.
Solid Wood parquet is stronger and more durable than real wood parlour floors thanks to the lack of pores in its solid structure.
- Easy installation
- Easy to clean
- Environmental friendly
- It can be sanded
- Resistance to deformation and decay
- Anti-slip layer for additional safety
Laminate Parquet Flooring
Lightweight and airy, laminate parquet flooring is an ideal choice for any room, from kitchens and bedrooms to hallways and living spaces. It’s available in a variety of styles and finishes, so you can easily find the one that works for you.
Its durability makes it ideal for commercial spaces such as restaurants and retail stores where its appearance will be on display.
- Stain Resistant
- Resistant to scratch and anti-slip
- ideal for high traffic areas
- It is easy to clean
Why Buy Parquet Flooring at Wood Floors Direct?
Wood Floors Direct is the nation’s leading online retailer of high-quality hardwood floors from around the world.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best possible buying experience. Being focused exclusively on wood floors allows us to bring you products from the world’s most respected manufacturers.
We offer the highest quality parquet flooring at the most affordable prices. Our products are unique and we have an expert service team to answer your questions.
Our staff is made up of hardwood flooring specialists who can help you choose the parquet flooring to be proud of for generations to come.
Is parquet flooring worth it?
Parquet floors are known for being easy to care for and maintain, which is attractive to those with busy schedules or who travel often. Parquet features a surface that does not scratch easily, so you should not have to worry about replacing your floors for some time.
Using parquet in your home can significantly improve how the interior looks while providing greater durability than that of wood flooring on its own. It allows for flexibility in design and colour, which many homeowners find attractive. For high-end homes that must show long-lasting, quality flooring,
Is parquet flooring made of real wood?
Parquet flooring is made from real wood. However, most parquet is made from pre-made sheets of pressed wood chips. The layers of wood pieces are then glued together and cut to create a “chunky” or “squared-off” look.
They are available in many different styles and colours that replicate different types of wood grains and patterns. The overall look is achieved through a series of cuts in the individual blocks.
Where should one lay parquet flooring?
Parquet can be laid on any solid or often very noisy subflooring (even over a suspended floor) that is not subjected to excessive load.
It is a good idea to use parquet flooring for high indoor and outdoor traffic areas. Such as halls, kitchens, and bathrooms. It can also be used in other areas of the house, such as a stairway.
Because parquet flooring is made from natural products, it is subject to expansion and contraction due to humidity and temperature changes; therefore, its appearance can be affected by the direction of the grain in the wood.
Payments And Security
When you buy our products online, your trust is our top priority. We partner with all the major payment solutions providers to ensure your purchase is safe and secure.
When you buy from us it’s safe and easy. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also offer Paypal. Security is provided by VeriSign so you may shop at Confidence knowing your payment information is secure and protected.
Our wood products are backed by a limited warranty. If one of our shipments contains damaged, defective wood, we will replace it at no charge to you. This warranty is in place to protect you and ensure that you receive a product that is of high standard and quality.
All of our products are tested before they leave our factory for quality assurance purposes. If any of our woods shows signs of wear or damage after being in our hands for 30 days, please contact us on 01273 257 187.
When you are ordering, select your shipping method in the Shipping Methods box in the shopping cart. Your delivery information will be included in your package.
All parcels are dispatched via a reputable and reliable courier service. The delivery time when you order from us is 2-3 working days.
Please notice that the delivery times may vary due to factors outside of our control such as bad weather, strikes, natural disasters etc.
If you have a problem with your order, please let us know.
Refund and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase, and returns are easy if the item is not as expected.
Our Return Policy is in addition to your rights under consumer laws. We will accept returns within 30 days of your receipt of the Product for refund or exchange. The Product must be in original packaging, unused and in a saleable condition.
We will not refund the cost of shipping but we will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or damaged upon receipt.
We will issue you with a full refund (even if you have used any credit or debit note) using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Check Out Our Collection
Our parquet collection is inspired by the design of rows of hand-scraped wood flooring. Available in a variety of wood tones, create the look of a distinguished hardwood floor with superior durability.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. We want to ensure that you will always find the products you need and that we will continue to provide you with the service, support and warranty that has become a tradition with us.
That is why we have taken the time to ensure that all of our customers understand how important it is for them to contact us if they have any questions, concerns or issues following their purchase. This helps us keep the promise we make to our customers: make sure your experience is amazing!
Purchase Our Parquet Floors now! Go check out the parquet collection. We have a vast range of natural and engineered hardwood flooring available to buy today from our website. If you need any help or advice please do not hesitate to call our team on 01273 257 187.
We have a huge selection of both domestic and commercial wood flooring available at great prices. Contact Us For a quote today!
Start shopping now!