No products were found matching your selection.
All of these flooring types have been chosen to create an effect of warmth and softness, without causing a lot of mess, so you can enjoy your living room for years to come. All of the above flooring options are made from top quality products that will keep your floors looking clean and new for a long time.
Browse through our catalogue and begin the journey of making it a pleasant one.
Things To Consider Before Choosing A Living Room Flooring
Investing in Flooring is not only a great way to protect your investment in your home, but it can also make your living space more enjoyable.
Research shows that flooring installed correctly will increase the value of your home by at least 10 per cent. That means investing in quality wood, vinyl tile or tile/laminate flooring can reap rewards that far outweigh any short-term monetary gains.
Investing in flooring isn’t just about aesthetics either; there are specific benefits to consider such as durability, stability and design.
Before you clear, the space for your new floors makes sure you understand which type of flooring will best suit your home and maintenance needs. It is also helpful to know how long it will last as well as how much it will cost to replace old damaged or compromised flooring.
An important consideration when choosing the flooring for your home is its level of upkeep. Families with pets or small children living in the home need to be especially mindful of certain materials, such as natural fibres or wool carpets. As the owner of a family pet, you’ll want to ensure that your living room floor is protected by durable surfaces like tile, hardwood or laminate.
Consider what your lifestyle is like and how many people you’re going to be interacting with daily. Choose your living room flooring based on your home’s active lifestyle and accommodating the needs of your family.
Be sure to consider the level of traffic your space will get before getting started with your flooring choices. If yours is an area that sees a lot of foot and vehicle traffic, you’ll want a hardier material that can withstand everyday wear and tear.
Additionally, using a durable flooring option in high-traffic areas will help save on future maintenance. On the other hand, if your living room is mainly for show, consider a lighter option that lets the beauty of the room shine through.
Durability Of The Material
Flooring is an investment and one that often pays for itself with improved home value and ease of living. Think about the lasting shelf life of your flooring choice.
Wood, laminate and vinyl flooring are known to be long-lasting options that provide the visual benefits of wood flooring with much higher durability. You want quality materials that will stand the test of time and are backed by a warranty so you know you can return items if they begin to smell or are damaged beyond repair.
Floor Styling, Design And Decoration Theme
Deciding on the right colour for your flooring can be a little tricky. It all comes down to taste and style. Have you considered texture? Check out texture options with stains and antiquing. What about veneers and wood plank floors?
Natural wood looks great with many different types of stains and finishes. If you choose a hardwood floor, you may experience minor staining over time as the wood absorbs oils from your body. So if you’re going to reinstall those wine bottles on your dining table or want to clean some spills off the kitchen floor, be sure to choose a surface that won’t allow for the additional passage of foods or drinks.
Adaptability Of The Flooring
When you’re selecting your floors, think about how they will look in the future. If you need to change styles over 10 years, choosing a floor that can easily be refinished will make things much easier down the road.
To learn more about what this means, talk to a Wood Floors Direct representative and take a look at the flooring and accessories available today.
The installation cost does not only include the materials used but also labour. You should consider carefully whether this is a worthwhile expense when compared with the overall cost of the home. If the cost of floor installation is more than your estimate, look for an alternative flooring option.
Explore a wide range of floor options for the living room here on Wood Floors Direct. We are sure to have just the type of flooring you need.
Browse our stock here.
Best Flooring Options In Our Range For Living Rooms
Wood Floors Direct offers a wide selection of materials for your flooring needs from natural hardwood to vinyl tile. Whether your flooring needs to be protected from moisture or maintained with a waterproof layer of paint, we’ve got the best selection of materials to choose from.
Our experts are trained in identifying the best vinyl tile options and overseeing the installation of moisture-resistant floor tiles to ensure long-lasting beauty.
From residential flooring to commercial office floors, we’ve got the right product for your flooring needs..
Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT)
Luxury vinyl tiles are a great option for flooring because of their lifespan and low maintenance requirements. It’s durable and easy to clean thanks to its chemically resistant topcoat, making it ideal for high traffic areas and hard to scratch surfaces like the living room. There are a few things to consider when selecting luxury vinyl flooring; choose quality over quantity and shop around for the best deals.
Luxury vinyl tiles are an option for a luxurious residential or commercial flooring installation.These attractive, quality looking vinyl tiles look great with any decor theme you throw their way. Just make sure they are installed by a professional carpenter that is keen on giving your floor the finishing touch it deserves.
Benefits Of Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Luxury vinyl tiles are very durable and made from high-quality materials. The natural look of this material makes it perfect for residential and commercial applications. A good quality vinyl floor will look brand new with continued use. That means there is less chance of damaging the floors that you already have in place. Luxury vinyl tile is the perfect solution for those looking to create a gorgeous outdoor area within their home.
These durable tiles offer beautiful visuals for any outdoor area you place them in. They are made from high-quality materials, including veneers die-cut to ensure even coverage.
- Luxury vinyl tile is a popular option for adding atmosphere and style to any room in your home. These visually interesting tiles are made from high-quality materials and offer an aesthetic makeover to any room in your home. These include marble, mahogany, stone and much more.
Whether you are looking for vintage-inspired wall art or just want to make your living room look modern and inviting, these vinyl tiles will provide an instant and striking look that will make any room in your home feel more open and spacious.
- Luxury vinyl tiles are made using post-consumer waste paper, wood fiber and recycled plastic bottles. They’re laid flat and sanded to a uniform thickness so that they can be used over and over again without having to be glued or stapled together.
Then they’re sealed with varnish-based varnish to protect from moisture and weather damage while giving the floor a gorgeous look that’ll wear away flawlessly over time.
When it comes to decorating, sustainability is a pretty big deal. If you’re going to go out and buy all these beautiful, prettiest vinyl tiles, it might be a good idea to know why they’re made this way and how they can help the environment.
- They are the ultimate solution for those who love to keep their floors clean without spending a lot of time or money. From adding a unique look to a cluttered room to cleaning debris from floors, you can rely on the luxury vinyl floors built to last to create the cleaning solution you need. Luxury vinyl tiles are the perfect solution for adding a unique look to any room in your home.
They are used on floors throughout the house and look fantastic, both indoors or out. Unlike other types of vinyl flooring, these tiles do not warp or rot like other types of flooring would.
Browse through our luxury vinyl flooring section and select from available options today!
Hardwood flooring is the ideal choice for many homeowners interested in upgrading their floors. Available in a variety of hues, hardwood flooring allows you to choose the perfect colour and finish for your needs. A smooth, polished finish adds a beautiful shine that will accent just about any decorating style. Combined with an artisan rug or carpet for a truly luxurious feel.
It is one of the most magnificent and classic choices when it comes to flooring. If you are looking for something bold, unique, and beautiful hardwood flooring is for you. Available in hues ranging from light, medium, to dark, hardwood flooring has a warm glow that is unequalled.
Hardwood flooring is perhaps the most multi-factor floor in your home. To find the one that is right for you, you need to look at each of these factors. For one, hardwood floors can’t be installed in damp areas like bathrooms and basements. You will have to make sure that the area is dry enough before you put the flooring down. Another thing that you need to consider when it comes to hardwood floors is selecting those with high-quality backing.
Benefits Of Wood Flooring
- Strong and durable, real hardwood stands up to the demands of everyday living with ease -and looks beautiful while doing it. Designed to last for generations and beautify wherever it is installed, it offers the utmost comfort underfoot.
- Natural hardwood flooring has an aesthetic beauty that is difficult to capture in words. It’s a substance as well as a look. It’s a natural product that is timeless, strong, adaptable, and hypoallergenic. Natural wood floors survive gracefully, adding value to your home rather than detracting from it like some other flooring products that are subject to chipping or peeling in high traffic
- Hardwood floors make your home look well designed and beautiful. These floors add great value to your home. They can increase the market price of the home by 15-20%. Moreover, they are durable and hence, if you want to sell your home in future, the hardwood flooring will give your home great value.
- Clean and refinished hardwood floors are becoming more popular over the last several years. The most common reason is an update to look flashier, but occasionally people desire to remove or reinvent their existing flooring. It has been a long time since we have seen this trend, but it is starting to make a comeback.
- Hardwood flooring can help promote a healthier home for you and your family. This hardwood flooring can help prevent dust mites and carpet bugs by making a hard surface in which they cannot survive. There will also be less dust, which is especially good news for households with dust allergies.
Hardwood floors also tend to stay cleaner than carpet, so there will be less vacuuming to do and fewer stains on which to have to clean up. You should make sure that the hardwood is properly sealed before you install it, both because this will improve the appearance of the wood.
Browse through our wood flooring section and select from available options today!
Laminate flooring is the perfect addition to any decorating style. It’s plain, classic and quite affordable. If you are in the market for some new flooring, you should definitely check out laminate flooring stores. They will surely give you a quality flooring product at an affordable price. One of the main reasons people choose laminate flooring over other types of flooring is that it’s easy to clean. If you want a clean, crisp look, then a laminate floor is the way to go.
It doesn’t matter whether you are renovating your home or just want a new look, adding decorative wood laminate flooring will enhance the comfort of your living room space.
The feel of the flooring will change depending on the room you choose to put it in, as well as its size. No two areas are the same, so it’s important to experiment with different materials to find the right one that will work well for you.
Benefits Of Laminate Floors
- Laminate Flooring is a versatile and long-lasting choice for anyone looking to add comfort and beauty to their space. This choice is sure to please the discerning taste of any decorator due to its versatility. Whether you are looking for a subtle change of pace or a bold statement piece, you can be sure that your flooring will be an asset to your home.
- Laminate flooring is an affordable alternative to solid hardwood, and many homeowners find it more stain, fade, and moisture resistant. For use in basements or as a do-it-yourself project, laminate flooring consists of high-density top layers (plastic films) with a printed image of the wood grain. The layers are fused together to form the flooring. Laminate provides the look and feel of wood in a low maintenance solution for your home.
- Laminate flooring is ideal for busy households like yours, or for areas where you need to keep things neat and clean such as the kitchen or bathroom. Laminate flooring is easy to clean and maintain. It can even be removed and installed again with next to no effort! Just mop it with warm water and a mild detergent for quick cleaning. Even the largest spills can usually be cleaned.
Browse through our laminate flooring section and select from available options today!
Vinyl flooring is good for the living room because it breathes life into your space and adds soundproofing so your family and guests can enjoy your space without distractions. It’s durable, making it easy to clean, and durable enough that it can stand up to mildew and moisture.
It comes in different colours so you can match your decor to its style without going overboard on staining.
Benefits Of Vinyl Floors:
- The vinyl plank flooring is easy to clean. It sticks to stains and grease remarkably well making it ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, and any area with heavy wear and tear.
- Installation is a breeze with our professional floor installers having the correct equipment and equipment maintenance procedures followed.
- If you know you need a scratch-resistant surface for your shoes, go with vinyl plank flooring. These have been proven to stand up to heavy traffic, splashes of water and hard-hitting objects.
Browse through our vinyl flooring section and select from available options today!
Top Choice for Living Room Flooring
It’s more than just wood floors.
Wood Floors Direct, your top choice for everything flooring is also specialised in LVT and laminate flooring. We take the time to get to know your vision of an ideal home or office interior and help bring it into reality. We provide amazing maintenance tips that will keep your new floors looking new.
Whether you choose hardwood, engineered or laminate, install yourself or hire a professional, our elegant selection of woods and LVTs are a great choice for any room in your home or office.
Browse stock today.