If you are looking for flooring for your bedrooms then you are in the right place.
We have a quality range of flooring of different types for you to choose from. Whether you want hardwood, laminate, engineered or vinyl floors, we have it all. We are a reputable company who take pride in their work and ensure your home is finished to the highest of standards.
With vast experience in the trade, our team of experts has the knowledge to help you choose the best products for your home. We will help you decide what your budget is good for and will ensure you are getting the best deal. Our team of professionals are on hand to ensure your needs are met.
At Wood Floors Direct we are dedicated to providing a service that will make you feel as though you are in the best hands. If you are looking for flooring for your bedrooms then you are in the right place.
No products were found matching your selection.
What To Consider Before Choosing A Bedroom Floor
Floors are available in a variety of materials and designs. The texture, finish and even the colour can make all the difference in terms of how enjoyable your flooring experience will be.
Before you even think about purchasing a new floor, it’s important to think about how you would like your flooring to look and feel. Are you looking for an attractive, comfortable surface that allows for easy cleaning? A smooth, textured surface that would require minimal cleaning should any stains or liquids be left unattended for too long? Or maybe performance-oriented features such as higher-traffic areas that can help with quick loading and unloading.
Listed below are some important factors to consider while selecting your flooring option:
Presence Of Natural Lighting
Lighting in your bedroom is not just important for convenience and aesthetics – it also plays an important role in combating foot fungus and promoting overall comfort in your home.
Humans evolved in the dark and it has been that way for most of our evolution. A well-lit bedroom is easier for you to fall asleep at night and stimulates the brain to dawn with vitality. The easiest way to encourage this effect is by ensuring that there are sufficient lights in your bedroom at all times.
Poor light can also have a significant negative impact on your energy levels. A bedroom ought to be a relaxing place in which you rest up from a busy day at work or school.
If you have little natural light in your bedroom, then it is better to install flooring options with neutral colours. Light colours are generally better since they will help make your bedroom look bright and spacious.
The floor texture is an important factor to consider when selecting your bedroom floor. It can be more attractive, elegant, and expensive than adding the taste of art. Many homeowners get confused about the floor texture, especially those who have never decorated their rooms in their own style.
A well-chosen floor can greatly improve the overall appearance and feel of a room. The key to getting flooring right is to make sure that you choose one that fits your needs and tastes.
Size Of The Room
The size of the room is also an important factor to consider when selecting your room flooring. Even if you have decided on having LVT or vinyl, you still need to decide on whether you want small tiles or big tiles.
The benefit of using small tiles is that they make your room look bigger. However, if you do not have a big budget, then you are better off using bigger ones unless your preference is more towards the minimalist approach or just because in that case, it looks good with the decorations and paintings in the room.
When selecting your room flooring there are many factors to consider. However, one of the main factors to keep in mind is cost. No home should go without flooring; be it hardwood, carpet or even vinyl. After all, a home is not considered a home if there is no flooring. But here’s the thing: when it comes to flooring, you get what you pay for. While the lowest priced option may seem like a bargain in the short term it can easily prove to be a mistake in the long term.
Grout Colour Selection
The selection of grout is an important factor to consider when selecting your room flooring material. Grout colour selection and matching by itself can be a less than straightforward process, adding the natural stone or ceramic colours into the design equation just seems to make it that much more complicated.
Floor durability – that is the amount of pressure it can withstand without damage – is an important factor to consider when selecting your room flooring.
The amount of wear and damage a given floor type can take determines how often you’ll need to replace it, and what kind of surface your property will have when you do.
Room Styling And Decoration
The design and theme of decoration is an important factor to consider when selecting your room flooring. Flooring makes a home interior design look classic and beautiful. A stylish solution of home interior design is impossible if you choose cheap and ugly flooring, to have an optimal solution of interiors and be proud of your own home, carefully select the details of floor architecture.
Adaptability Of Flooring Material
The adaptability of the flooring in your home is an important factor to consider when selecting your room flooring if you intend to use it for extra space or so that your walls don’t feel cramped or restricting.
Some floorings might need replacing, while others would require significant renovations to their existing structure if desired. Finding the flooring that best fits your needs will ensure that you can move freely throughout your home without worry about damaging furniture or obstructing windows or doors.
Ease Of Floor Maintenance
Whether you decide to choose hardwood or tile as your flooring material, it’s important to know how easy it will be to maintain. Long-term neglect of maintenance can lead to issues with mould and mildew growth within the room, as well as negative mental impressions of your home’s beauty.
You want to ensure that any surface you choose has been thoroughly tested and proven an attractive option for lifestyle changes as well as durability.
At Wood Floors Direct, we are your preferred option for bedroom flooring in Brighton and all over the UK.
We stock some of the best varieties of wood, LVT and vinyl bedroom floors and you can be sure that we have what you want to give your home the look you have ever wanted.
Browse through our selection today to make your choice.
Available Flooring Options In Range
When it comes to choosing the right material for your flooring, there are a few things to consider. Materials can have different levels of durability, depending on how much wear and tear they’ve seen over time.
They also respond well to cleaning products and steam removing stains, which means choosing a material with these characteristics in mind will help keep your flooring looking beautiful and clean longer.
Below are some available flooring options we stock at Wood Floors Direct.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles:
LVT vinyl flooring is extremely versatile, and can be installed in both residential and commercial applications. It is used in kitchens and bathrooms, living rooms and lounges, bedrooms and dens, and a variety of other interior applications.
LVT Flooring can either sit on a prepared sub floor level or directly on top of an existing floor.This option provides a durable and resilient and very easy way to create a new look for any room in your home.
Benefits Of Luxury Vinyl Floors
- The realistic look of either wood, stone or ceramic tile, LVT is extremely hard wearing and resilient to daily wear and tear while the scratch and stain resistant surface make it ideal for any room in your home, including kitchen, bathrooms, floors and more.
- LVT is very versatile, it is often used in residential applications for bedrooms, it is also installed in places such as kitchens and bathrooms, where the LVT flooring can be installed over a wide variety of sub-floors. LVT flooring is also used in commercial applications, such as offices, restaurants, and hotels, where it can be installed over a wide variety of sub-floors.
- They are easy to install and can be done by the homeowner. They are available in a wide range of colors and styles. LVT vinyl flooring is available in both floating and solid flooring options. They can be installed on a variety of flooring types including concrete, tile, stone, brick, or even wood.
- When you install vinyl flooring, you are installing a durable, low maintenance flooring option. Vinyl flooring is easy to clean and can be cleaned with a standard household vacuum. It can be easily repaired and replaced when damaged.
Browse through our luxury vinyl tile section and select from available options today!
Hardwood floors offer a classic option with so much going for it. It works with almost any primary bedroom style from traditional to farmhouse to contemporary.
You have numerous options, especially if you begin with unfinished wood. You can stain it to match the colour scheme to create a unified design. To save time, you can also opt for prefinished hardwood.
You can choose the brand, cut and size, depending on the style and design you like. Even colour schemes and tile sizes can vary based on your taste.
Benefits Of Hardwood Flooring
- Removing stains from hardwood floors is a task that can be completed in minutes with consistent and effective hand and power cleaning products. Stain removal with wood preservative based products is a safe, effective way to remove stains from hardwood flooring ensuring professional results are achieved. In most cases, users of stain removal products are confident that results are guaranteed when using these products on hardwood floors.
- Whether it is solid wood or engineered, tile or wood laminate, the floor of your home is the single biggest reflection of your style and the first thing guests notice on entering. Hardwood floors have high aesthetic qualities and are fade resistant. A variety of woods are available so you can specially design with warm to cold grains and light to dark hues.
- Hardwood floors add a touch of warmth and coziness to any room in the house. We have a wide selection of stains and finishes to choose from that will complement any design, style or colour scheme in your home.
Browse through our hardwood flooring section and select from available options today!
Laminate floors in your bedroom is a good flooring option for remodelling. Laminate floors are made from wood-like products called laminates, which are formed into plank-like shapes. Laminates are glued together with a tongue-and-groove design. These planks are then installed with specially formulated adhesives, brushed, and then floated over subflooring to produce a high-quality floor.
Laminate floors are made of three layers: the top layer is printed with wood grains, the middle layer is polypropylene and the bottom layer is high-density fiberboard. The unique construction locks in colour and resists scratches and dings.
Benefits Of Laminate Flooring
- Laminate flooring adds beauty and variety to any room, and provides countless decorating styles, from rustic to modern, natural shades or bold colours. With a wide variety of styles and options, prefinished click-lock laminate floors are the perfect solution for commercial, residential and hospitality projects.
- Laminate floors are easy to install. Fasten sheets directly to the subfloor or existing floor. They have beautiful wood grain textures that save time and effort on sanding, staining, and finishing. These floors rarely need special adhesives; they’re suitable for most installations.
- Laminate floors are great for those who have a low budget but want flooring that not only looks great but also lasts a long time. Laminate is inexpensive and easily replaces wood or tile floors. It can be cleaned with daily ease and has many designs to choose from, including tile flooring and even hardwood flooring. The light-reflective laminate makes it easier for rooms to appear brighter and larger. Laminate floors can also last for a long time without the wear and tear of other flooring types.
- Laminate floors are easy to clean. Most laminate floors are completely maintenance-free. When your floor becomes dirty, rather than using special products, a brush or vacuum cleaner will perfectly clean the floor. This is ideal for busy homes with pets and even for those with allergies as laminate floors are less likely to gather dust.
Browse through our laminate flooring section and select from available options today!
If you’re looking for something that will give your bedroom a sophisticated and elegant look, then vinyl is an option you should seriously consider. It’s easy to clean, easy to maintain, and comes in a wide variety of colours to match almost any decor style.
Since vinyl is vinyl, there will be no question of whether or not it is safe for the flooring in your bedroom. The biggest challenge when choosing vinyl flooring is determining which style will look best in your bedroom.
Benefits Of Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring provides many benefits when installed correctly. Water can flow through it without running off the walls or floors, and stains do not build up as easily as hardwood or tile floors. It can also be installed more quickly than other types of flooring, making it the best option for busy homeowners who need a quick fix. Water-resistant vinyl floors can be easily cleaned using standard household materials like soap and water, although a few special products are available for the cosiness treatment of stains and moisture damage.
- The vinyl flooring option offers superior aesthetic appeal with its signature look of two-tone colouring on top and solid wood grain texture on the bottom. The vinyl flooring may be replaced with a new layer if it shows signs of wear over time, whereas the wood grain texture remains intact.
- Vinyl is a modern flooring material. It has many advantages and is most suitable for people with busy lifestyles. It’s known as the best material to cover hardwood floors without replacing them. This is because it’s low cost, easy to install and requires little maintenance.
- Vinyl flooring is also a great scratch-resistant flooring choice. It’s not at all difficult to clean, and it’s extremely durable. When you’ve got pets walking on the floor all the time, vinyl flooring is worth consideration.
Browse through our vinyl flooring section and select from available options today!
Buy Quality Bedroom Flooring from Wood Floors Direct
Wood Floor Direct has a wide range of flooring options for every flooring need. Whether you’re looking for hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, or Luxury Vinyl Tile, we have it. We carry flooring from all the top manufacturers with the best quality for your flooring needs.
Call our hotline on 01273 257 187 and get an advisory for your flooring project.